A few years ago, NEACH realized that the payments landscape was shifting rapidly. The amount of information—and misinformation—available was overwhelming. To cut through the clutter, NEACH launched its Innovating Payments website and community, a one-stop shop for all things faster payments.
Fast forward to today, and you’ll notice an expanded emphasis on industry innovation, which includes but is not limited to: faster and real-time payments, artificial intelligence, machine learning, financial institution/FinTech partnerships, risk and compliance, interviews with industry thought leaders, and more. You will also begin to notice more industry commentary and analysis from NEACH staff and industry thought leaders and experts.
When you visit the Innovating Payments website and community, you will find:
- Articles and blog posts on such diverse topics as faster payments, payments innovation, risk and compliance, Nacha rules, and more.
- Curated industry news, which focuses on industry innovation with an emphasis on faster payments.
- Discussion posts, authored by NEACH staff and guest experts, cover topics currently impacting the industry and shaping the future.
- Shared files that include podcasts, print and audio files, and NEACH’s monthly faster payments executive summary, featuring the top news headlines and industry highlights for the month.
- Upcoming events calendar features news about NEACH’s educational offerings, including webinars, conferences, and classes designed to help you prepare for industry certifications, such as the AAP, NCP, APRP, and more.
In addition, you will receive a daily digest email, which aggregates posts found in the discussion thread. And when you log into the community, you will gain access to members-only news and information. We encourage you to take a few minutes a day to scan the latest news and information that is available.
We also encourage you to engage with NEACH staff and other members by commenting on articles and discussion posts. Here are a few questions that may help jumpstart the conversation:
- Do you agree with what the author said or not?
- What topics would you like to see covered?
- Where would you like more in-depth coverage of a topic?
- What industry thought leaders, innovators, and subject matter experts would you like to hear from?
Again, we welcome our members new and old to Innovating Payments. Consider it your go-to resource for news and information on the payments innovation occurring across the industry. We invite you to join the conversation—and the movement—happening around the world.