If theMembers Corner sounds like a place you want to be, follow these simple steps to get started.
1. Sign In - Your username and password are the same as your www.neach.org username and password. If you have trouble logging in, email Raven - the Members Corner Tour Guide.
2. Set up your profile - Upload a photo of yourself and complete your bio. You can easily update your profile by bringing your information over from LinkedIn.
3. Customize your privacy settings - You can control who has access to the information you include on your profile by customizing your privacy settings. To access your Privacy Settings, navigate to your Profile, select My Account and Privacy Settings.
4. Join a community - Members Corner is home to many communities. Communities are where you engage with others, connect around a topic, share information and learn from one another. As a member of NEACH you are automatically a part of our Open Forum. Some communities are created by the association to conduct specific business. These type of communities are open to specific individuals. Other special interest communities will be started by you and your peers and you will be able to join right from the site. Browse the list of communities and join!
5. Set subscriptions - Once you are a member of some communities, you will want to set your subscriptions. To access your Subscriptions, navigate to your Profile, select My Account and Community Notifications.
This is where you can set and control your email notifications from each community you are a member of. We recommend selecting either Real Time - which sends you an email notification as soon as someone posts in that particular community, or Daily Digest - which will send you one email containing all discussion posts from the previous day per community.
6. Join the conversation - Conversations are already taking place in the Members Corner. Join the conversation by creating a new discussion (Click on Engage - Post a Message) or by replying to one that is already underway. Remember, conversations with all members take place in our Open Forum, while conversations with more specific topics happen within our communities.
NEED HELP? MEET RAVEN, YOUR MEMBERS CORNER TOUR GUIDE.