Thursday, April 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Learning Level: Beginner
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: Members Only
This series of FREE informational on-demand sessions challenges you to explore payments accreditation and continuing education requirements, discover how to solve payments problems, and review important risk management topics by payments channel. These on-demand sessions are appropriate for payments professionals at any level.
• Failure to Respond to Notifications of Change and Nacha Rules Violations (NOCs already covered in multiple sessions, as are Rules Violations)
• Forms-Why are Forms so Tricky
• The Value of an Enterprise-wide Risk Management Program
• The Value of Comprehensive ACH Daily Processing Procedures
• The Importance of: ACH Risk Assessments
• The Importance of: RDC Risk Assessments
• The Importance of: Wire Risk Assessments
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.