Thursday, April 1, 2021
On-Demand; 1.2 AAP, APRP CEU Eligible
Non-Member Price: $325.00
New to submitting Rules Violations? Join this session for a review of the Rules Enforcement process, the significant fees that can be assigned to problematic financial institutions, and information on what to do should your institution receive a Rules violation.
Have you been frustrated with minor or major potential ACH Rules violations that are committed by other financial institutions (FI)? How many times have you submitted a Notification of Change to a particular FI, and the FI continues to use the same incorrect information, for example? This makes more work for your Operations staff and certainly adds to their stress level. Well, there is something you can do. After this session, you will understand how the Arbitration and Rules Enforcement process works, and how using it can make your life so much easier.
Attendees will leave the session with an understanding of:
- How to submit a potential Rules violation to Nacha in a user-friendly manner;
- How the submission can make a real impact on your financial institution, and potentially others;
- What the timeframes are for submitting and responding;
- How Rules violations are handled and through what means, i.e., compensation, arbitration or Rules enforcement, as well as the dollar amounts associated with each option.
, Director, Education, NEACH
You might also like:
- • Payments professionals new to submitting Rules violations
- • Managers and Senior Managers who could benefit from the strategic reasoning behind submitting Rules violations
- • Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** This event is part of the NEACH Education Club. Members who join the Club save $75 off the cost of this event.