Thursday, April 1, 2021
On-Demand; 1.2 AAP, APRP CEU Eligible
Member Price: $225.00
Non-Member Price: $325.00
Understanding the ACH formats are important for Operations departments. This session is a corner stone course for AAP candidates.
This session focuses on the intricacies of the ACH record and file formats. It takes you on a comprehensive and detailed review of the field purposes and constructs with discussion of the specific field values, commonly experienced problems, and tips for optimizing ACH Network participation.
Attendees will leave the session with an understanding of:
- ACH file formats, including field types;
- Specific formatting requirements for various SEC Codes;
- The importance of various fields in a properly formatted ACH file.
Joe Casali, EVP, Payments Innovation, NEACH
You might also like:
ACH Operations staff
- ACH Managers
- Compliance Officers (Auditors)
- Electronic Payments professionals
- Candidates of the AAP and APRP certification
- Standard Entry Class Codes and the Rules that Govern Them
- Compliance Day
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** This event is part of the NEACH Education Club. Members who join the Club save $75 off the cost of this event.