February 1, 2021 - May 9, 2021
Learning Level: Advanced
Member Price: $650.00
Non-Member Price: $950.00
The National Check Payments Certification (NCPC) Program is intended, in part, to recognize an elevated level of payments acumen among payment professionals. Through the certification process, National Check Professionals (NCPs) will demonstrate a working knowledge of every significant aspect of the new check payment system including products and operations, relevant rules and laws that govern checks, industry standards and fraud and risk mitigation considerations. Additionally, NCPs will explore those characteristics of check payments that make checks unique among payments and that continue to provide lasting value for tens of billions of payments each year valued at tens of trillions of dollars.
This on-demand series will help reinforce what you've already studied in preparing for the NCPC exam. Each session will cover sections of the exam thoroughly. NEACH's NCPC Training Program is only available as a complete training program and is not available for single session purchase.
Why Should I Become Certified?
A National Check Professional (NCP®) designation recognizes professionals who have successfully proven a certain level of understanding of the current check payments landscape. This sets you apart by:
Why Should I Have My Employees Certified?
Recognizing your knowledge and comprehension of check payments
- Recognizing you as a leader in your field
- Strengthening your professional credibility
- Demonstrating your commitment to customer service
- Demonstrating your commitment to stay on the leading edge of industry trends and topics of interest
- Positioning you for professional advancement
The National Check Payments Certification program enhances the credibility of your team and gives you a competitive advantage in a constantly changing and challenging environment with:
Improved customer service
- Improved audit performance
- Enhanced understanding of industry products, trends, and practices
- Increased understanding of how and why check payments continue to provide value for your customers
- Increased industry leaders
- An industry-recognized opportunity for employee professional development and advancement
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
**This event will give you access to the program until the end of the Testing Window.