Thursday, July 22, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Webinar & Complimentary Recording; 1.8 AAP/APRP CEU Eligible
Learning Level: Advanced
Member Price: $225.00
Non-Member Price: $325.00
Wire Transfer Fraud is costing businesses and institutions millions. Learn to identify the most common forms of wire fraud and what you can do to prevent losses.
BEC. EAC. AT. “Emergencies.” $221Million losses in 2019 (that we know of / that were reported). 48% increase in just ONE form of fraud by mid-2020.
What does this all equal? Wire Transfer Fraud. The losses are high; the risks are even bigger.
It’s big, bad and ugly, and seems to be getting worse!
Join us to explore the world of wire transfer frauds, focusing on red flags, mitigation techniques, and investigation strategies to reduce exposure and losses for all participants.
In this session attendees will:
- Explore current wire transfer fraud trends
- Record red-flags of possible fraud
- Examine guidance and rules
- Discuss investigation strategies
- Document institution’s liability and responsibility
Rayleen M. Pirnie, Director, Risk & Fraud, NEACH
This session is ideal for those with responsibilities in:
You might also like:
Business or Bank Investigators
- Payments Professionals who process wire transfers
- Compliance professionals
- Third-Parties who process payments for other entities (payment processors)
- AAPs & APRPs wanting to earn CEUs
- Risk and Fraud Roundtable Virtual Workshop
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** This event is part of the NEACH Education Club. Members who join the Club save $75 off the cost of this event.