April 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
Learning Level: Beginner
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: Members Only
This series of FREE foundational on-demand sessions is aimed at providing attendees with a basic foundation in payments systems, risk management, rules, regulations, and more. These on-demand sessions are appropriate for professionals just entering the industry or those wanting a refresher.
- Corporate Banking Solutions: Build Relationships & Generate Revenue
- AML – Alleviating the Risk
- Being an ODFI 101
- Being and RDFI 101
- Check 101 for Tellers
- Duplicates 101 – Concepts
- Introduction to ACH Risk
- Overview of the US Payments System
- Wire 101
- There’s Snow, There’s Rain, There’s Wind, Oh MY!
- The Nacha Operating Rules Book for New Employees
- Unauthorized Transactions and the Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit
- Payments Regulation Primer
- Received a Return, Now What?
- Mergers and Retention Requirements: How to Prepare for your ACH Audit
- ACH Risk Management Guidelines
- Check Fundamentals
- Duplicates 201 - Holder in Due Course
- How to Solve Your Problems
- Regulation CC Review
- The ABCs of ACH, Literally
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.