Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Webinar; 1.2 AAP, APRP CEU Eligible
Non-Member Price: $325.00
The new, updated authorization is as clear as mud! With the new rules having standing, oral, authorizations that can be TEL or a WEB for a written authorization and “other” authorizations, this session will dive into the Rules, the meaning behind these Rules, and how participants can decipher the improvements to the authorization requirements. Get a better understanding of the different types of authorizations and what you can expect to see if you ask for a copy of an authorization.
Attendees will leave the session with an understanding of:
- 1. The different definitions of authorizations;
- 2. When an authorization is a standing authorization and the different SEC Codes that can be use for Entries;
- 3. The reasoning behind recent Rules changes;
- 4. The alternatives ODFIs and Originators have for not providing proof of authorization.
, SVP, Operations, NEACH
You might also like:
- • ACH Operations staff
- • ACH Managers
- • Compliance Officers
- • Electronic Payments professionals
- • Retail
- • Cash Management/Treasury Management
- • AAPs and APRPs keeping up with changes to the Rules and wanting to earn continuing education credits.
• 2021 Industry Update
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** This event is part of the NEACH Education Club. Members who join the Club save $75 off the cost of this event.