Thursday, December 07, 2023
2:00 - 3:00 pm ET
Webinar; 1.2 AAP/APRP CEU Eligible
Member Price: $225.00
Non-Member Price: $325.00
Growing cybersecurity threats and regulatory concerns have amplified the need for increased operational resilience around all critical banking and payments functions. Nacha's Risk Management Advisory Group (RMAG) and the Global Resilience Federation (GRF) discuss five measures to address these challenges which are outlined in the Enhancing Operational Resilience for ACH Network Participants document. These measures are significant to the operational resilience of ACH processing by financial institutions and third parties. ACH Network volume continues to be critical to the stability of economic growth. We live in a new world where we cannot simply focus our continuity planning around physical threats, we must account and plan for non-physical threats.
In this session, Sean Carter, CEO of NEACH Payments Group, presents on common ACH audit and risk assessment findings and weaves in a discussion on how to leverage the five measures and overall global resilience framework to ensure your organization is in the best position to handle the challenges of our ever evolving and complex payment ecosystem. Come join Sean Carter as he discusses evaluating your environment for operational resilience.
• Discuss the five measures of the Enhancing Operational Resilience for ACH Network Participants white paper.
• Evaluate how to implement the five measures into one's on financial institution.
• Understand the common pitfalls that many institutions face related to operational resiliency.
• Sean Carter, AAP, APRP, NCP, President & CEO, NEACH Payments Group
• ACH Coordinator
• ACH Origination
• ACH Receipt
• Anyone involved in check processing/RDC
• Audit Department
• Board Reporting and Training
• Electronic Banking
• Executive/Senior Management
• Originator/TPS Education
• Payments Rules and Regulations
• Payments and Industry Trends
• Retail Banking/Front Line Staff
• Risk Management (Including Fraud Incidents)
You might also like:
• NEACH U School of Risk Management
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
**Additional registrations: You can register additional attendees for free via group registration. To access this feature, you must be logged in.
35 Corporate Drive, Ste 190Burlington MA 01803USAPhone: 781-321-1011FAX: 781-338-9627